Vanguard College Preparatory School admits qualified students regardless of gender, race, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, or physical disabilities. Students are admitted when previous academic/personal records and admission testing indicate that there is a reasonable chance for success. In the event that class size is at capacity, applicants will be placed on a waiting list.
To Request More Information – click here.
To put your child on the waiting list for next year, please click here to complete an application – Application
Please use the information below as a guideline to help you check off completed steps for the admissions process. The process includes the following steps:
- Online Application - Click here
- $85 Application fee - processed online
- Files to upload to your application
- Transcript/report cards. High School students please send entire high school transcript.
- Writing Sample
- Teacher Recommendation
- Updated Current Immunization Record
- Visit with Head of School/Director of Admissions
- We encourage applicants to schedule a day “shadowing” a student at Vanguard.
- OLSAT readiness test given at Vanguard by appointment
- Math Placement test given in May after accepted
Your admissions file is opened once we receive a completed application and fee.
If applying for Tuition Assistance –
- FACTS Tuition Assistance application– FACTS Application must be submitted at time of the application – www.factstuitionaid.com
- Please note that the process of awarding tuition assistance is a two-step The Tuition Assistance Application must be completed at the time of the application submission to be considered. Application/Assistance will be reviewed only after both are completed. Students will be accepted on a rolling basis once all assets are complete. Tuition assistance files are reviewed monthly.
- Acceptance Letters/Contracts for complete application files sent out starting Feb 15th.
- New Student Fee 50% off if application and enrollment contract returned by March 17th.
- All applications that are requesting tuition assistance should be submitted by May 15th.
- Admissions are done on a rolling basis until grade capacity is met.
Contact – Chelsa Ressetar – Chelsa_Ressetar@vanguard.org -254.772.8111