DEADLINE TO SIGN UP – OCTOBER 5th – 5pm.
Due to capacity issues, all Bingo Players need to have a reservation.
Use the form below to purchase sponsorships and tickets online through PayPal.
AUCTION AND PARTY CENTRAL
What is Party Central?
Buy a spot at one of these fun parties. Each party has a certain amount of spots available. This is a fun way to give back and attend a great event.
(More parties to be posted closer to the date)
Yeti Rambler Cooler plus 2 large “Extraco” Stainless Tumblers –be the “coolest” person at the tailgate. Buy 1 chance to win for $10 or 3 chances for $20 -Donated by Extraco Bank
- Sun & Ski Family Adventure in Taos, New Mexico – looking for a great family vacation? Spend a week at this quaint mountain home in beautiful Taos, New Mexico, with great skiing options in Taos, Red River or Angel Fire in the winter. If skiing is not your thing, go in the summer and spend time rafting, hiking, or exploring historic adobe buildings such as Taos Pueblo, a multistory adobe complex inhabited by Native Americans for centuries. A longtime artist colony, Taos also offers many galleries and museums showcasing regional artwork, including the Harwood Museum of Art and the Taos Art Museum. Looking for more of a relaxing experience, cozy up by the pinon fire with a good book and spend your evenings sampling delicious food in this culinary mecca. This beautiful mountain home has 3 bedrooms, 2 ½ baths and sleeps 8-9.
- Baylor Football Game in the Presidential Suite – two lucky people will be guests of the Livingstones for the November 18, 2017, BU game against Iowa State. As their personal guests, you will receive 2 tickets to join them in the Presidential Suite, as well as a reserved parking space. Note: the tickets cannot go to a recruitable athlete.
- Wine, Wine and More Wine Napa Valley VIP Trip – calling all food and wine lovers! What better way to spend a long weekend than tasting wine and eating gourmet food? Not to mention taking in the beautiful scenery of Napa Valley? Whether you’re looking for romance or fun with a friend, this getaway is sure to be a hit, as it includes round trip First Class airfare for two persons from DFW to SFO or OAK airport, 3 nights in a Four-Star Hotel in Napa Valley, and dinner for 2 at the “French Laundry”. Cheers to that!
- Private Dinner for 4 with Baylor President, Dr. Linda Livingstone, and her husband, Vanguard faculty member, Brad – four people will enjoy a private dinner with the Livingstones at Allbritton House, the Baylor President’s Home, on the Baylor campus.
- Escape to Vermont– slow down your pace by watching the beautiful fall foliage, relaxing at fireside candlelit dinners, antiquing in nearby towns or kick it up a notch spending your days at the nearby ski slopes. Includes beautiful accommodations in the Mattson’s historic and fully updated Cape Cod style home in idyllic Dorset, Vermont. The 4 bedroom and 2.5 bath home sleeps 8. The home also has two living areas, a large gourmet kitchen, a southern-style screened porch, and a recreation room. Depending on the season, spend your days leaf-peeping, apple picking, shopping, fly-fishing, hiking, canoeing, snow skiing, ice skating, sampling the wares of amazing Vermont artisans and food purveyors, or just kicked back with a good book enjoying the peace and serenity that is Vermont. The trip includes 2 first-class airline tickets, 4 nights in the Mattson’s home, and rental car allowance of $350. It also includes a detailed itinerary of the best places to eat, shop, and visit during your stay.
Girls’ Day Out – Dallas Holiday Shopping Extravaganza! – one last chance to buy last-minute holiday gifts and enjoy some festive time with your girlfriends. Relax while we transport you in a luxury 8 passenger Mercedes van to “Big D” for a day of shopping til you drop! Enjoy fresh pastries and coffee in route to NorthPark, where you will spend the day shopping. At the conclusion of your successful shopping spree, you will be transported to a gorgeous private home in Highland Park for libations and hors-d’oeuvres before boarding carriages for a tour of the best holiday lights in Highland Park. Then relax and toast your purchases while being transported back to Waco before Santa arrives! Alternatively, could have souffles for lunch at “Rise” in Inwood Village.
Date: Tuesday, December 12, 2017 – Location: Big D – Guests: 8 lucky ladies
Sushi and Sake (back by popular demand) – looking for something fun to do while your Vanguard student attends the Winter Glitter dance? Join other Vanguard parents for a fun-filled casual evening tasting delicious sushi prepared by Austin sushi chef Nat Sawatphadungkij, complemented by a variety of sake.
Date: Saturday, January 20, 2018 – need to check chef’s availability
Location: Wade home (1060 Hidden Valley Court)
Guests: 20 guests
Rustic French Country Dinner catered by La Madeleine French Bakery – Yes, you heard correctly! Waco is getting its very own La Madeleine Restaurant! Experience “La Mad’s” delicious authentic French country fare while dining under the stars with friends clinking glasses while French music plays in the background and a hint of lavender catches in the breeze. Dress casual, as this rustic dinner will be served at long farm tables on the lawn. Tres bien!
Date: Saturday, April 21, 2018
Location: Boehm home (200 Castle Ave.)
Guests: 20 guests
144th Annual Run for the Roses Party – bring on the BIG hats, Seersucker, bowties, and horses…Don your most festive derby attire and join us for Mint Juleps, Southern Fare, Bourbon tasting, & the Run for the Roses!
Date: Saturday, May 5, 2018
Location: Roberts’ home (address needed)
Guests: 20-30 guests
4th of July Fireworks Celebration – Celebrate the 4th with hors-d’oeuvres, libations and fireworks at the new home of Valerie and Gordon Robinson (2100 Ridgewood Drive)
Date: Wednesday, July 4, 2018, 7:30 p.m.
Location: Valerie and Gordon Robinson’s new home (2100 Ridgewood Drive)
Guests: 16 guests