• Online Application Click here
• $100 Application fee – processed online
• Files to upload to your application
• Transcript/report cards/progress reports. High School students please send the official high school transcript.
• Writing Sample
6• 2 Teacher Recommendations via email addresses
• Updated Current Immunization Record
• Visit with Head of School/Director of Admissions
• We encourage applicants to schedule a day “shadowing” a student at Vanguard 6th – 12th grade
• OLSAT readiness test given at Vanguard by appointment
• Math Placement test in May after accepted
• Any Junior or Senior applying to Vanguard must have a special interview and will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
Your admissions file is opened once we receive a completed application and fee.
Vanguard College Preparatory School admits qualified students regardless of gender, race, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, or physical disabilities. Students are admitted when previous academic/personal records and admission testing indicate that there is a reasonable chance for success. In the event that class size is at capacity, applicants will be placed on a waiting list.
Admissions Questions – Email Admissions
Questions – Email Chelsa Ressetar